With access to the LandstarOnline login account, registered users can view and find their load and freight, manage recharges, report cargo, track miles, pay or receive payments, and much more easily over the Internet. 7 days a week.
Landstar is a global transportation system that provides safe and reliable transportation services provided by a network of independent freight forwarders, lease owners, and other capacity providers.
As a specialist in integrated transportation management solutions with Safety First, Landstar offers its customers great flexibility to meet their needs in the United States, Canada, Mexico, and other countries around the world.
Registration Instruction For Former Employees
To access the LandstarOnline login website, you must first register/create an account. Below is a step-by-step guide to the registration process.
- Visit the Official Landstar Charge Plate Portal: www.landstaronline.com.
- On the home page of your landline, you will see a link to “Create an account”. Click on it.
- You will be redirected to the Landstaronline self-registration website.
- You will need information such as first name, last name, email address, phone number, etc.
- You will need to configure your user ID and security questions.
- Then click the Submit button.
- The Landstar Charge Plate team will review the data provided.
- After verification, send your login information to your registered email address.
How To Login To The Web Portal?
Once you are logged in to access your Landstar online account, you can log in anytime, anywhere to manage your loads, list trucks, view fuel discounts, receive information and updates, important announcements from Landstar, and more. To log into your LandstarOnline account, you must
- Visit the Landstar website at www.landstar.com and click on the SUBSCRIBE link at the top of the page.
- Or visit Landstar’s online login portal at www.landstaronline.com
- Enter your LandstarOnline account user ID and password in the appropriate fields in the “Sign in below” field on the right side of the page.
- Click the Submit button
You can also use the “Reset” button to delete the access data entered and, if necessary, re-enter it. When you log in for the first time after registering, you must also change the temporary password that was emailed to you and create a new password for your LandstarOnline account.